Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

- Sponsored -

Yash’s first look from KGF 2 proves he is an ideal ‘Millennial Angry Young Man’

KGF fame Yash's upcoming movie KGF Chapter 2 is likely to be released on August 15, 2020


Sandalwood Superstar Yash is one of the most sought after actors across the nation owing to the massive success of his last movie KGF chapter 1. The popular Kannada star received tremendous appreciation from all quarters for his performance in the movie.

- Sponsored -

Yash nailed his character of Angry Young Man in KGF chapter 1 and is often referred to as the ‘ Millennial Angry Young Man’. Fans of Yash are desperately awaiting the release of KGF chapter 2 and to see Yash back on the big screen. Here’s What Yash Has to Say on KGF 2 Release Date

On occasion of his birthday, fans of the superstar made it a grand event as they had a huge cutout of the superstar as well as made a massive 5000 kg cake to celebrate it.

Recently, the makers of KGF 2 broke the internet as they released the first look of the movie portraying Yash in his avatar as ‘Rocky’ with the caption, ‘Rebuilding an Empire’.

As per a report in Bollywood Hungama, makers will reveal KGF 2 release date once the shooting of the film is completed.

As per a source close to KGF star Yash, the Kannada superstar intends to wait until KGF 2′ shooting fully concluded. KGF Chapter 2: When Rocky Bhai Aka Yash Met Adheera Aka Sanjay Dutt

The source told the Entertainment website, “The KGF sequel is 70 percent complete. Yash and his producer Vijay Kirgandur and director Prashanth Neel will wait for the rest of the 30 percent to be completed before announcing a release date.”

The sources further told the Bollywood Hungama that makers are likely to release KGF 2 when all the schools and colleges are shut. “Yash wants to ensure his younger fans have access to KGF Chapter 2. Let’s not forget, his fan-base is at its most dense in the pre-teen age bracket. The violence will, therefore, be toned down although the theme is dark and sinister,” said the source.

- Sponsored -

where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online
buy amoxicillin online can you buy amoxicillin over the counter
buy ivermectin online buy ivermectin for humans
viagra before and after photos how long does viagra last
buy viagra online where can i buy viagra