The Division 2’s First 8-Player Raid To Arrive On 16 May 2019
Eight player team must stop the Black Tusks faction from flying in reinforcements at the Washington National Airport.
The Divison 2’s eight-player raid is scheduled to arrive on 16 May 2010. We all know how difficult it is to coordinate with a team of four people in an online game, what will happen with the eight players. However, Ubisoft has claimed that eight-player raid will make the mission more interesting.
In the Operation Dark Hours or first raid, a team comprising eight players must stop the Black Tusks faction from flying in reinforcements at the Washington National Airport. There are some strict requirements that have been put by the Ubisoft including your character should be at the World Tier 5 level and you must have earlier completed the Tidal Basin stronghold mission and ready to take on Operation Dark Hours. We know it is going to be a tough mission, check out the trailer below:
You have to fight and overcome the raid what Ubisoft promises will be the trickiest boss fights so far and you’ll get flashy loot, including new gear sets and a new exotic weapon. If you manage to complete it and become the first team, your team will get their photo up in the White House, the digital one at least, while all players who finish it between May 16 and 23 will get a commemorative arm patch. Everyone else will get a banner icon and trophy.
The sequel which was launched in March this year has been doing well for Ubisoft so far. According to market research firm The NPD Group, The Division 2 was the No. 1 selling game that month, which also made it the second-best selling game of the year.
Check out The Division 2 Guides Below:
- The Division 2 Hex Wrench Farming Location: How To Find (Complete Guide)
- The Division 2 Complete Guide: Tips And Tricks For Beginners
- The Division 2 Operation Dark Hours Raid Features
- The Division 2 Best Guns: 7 Best Weapons We Have Found So Far
- Tips To Unlock Strongholds In The Division 2 – Guide
- Download Division 2 PC – How To Get Digital Codes
- Guide: The Division 2 Hard Wired Gear Set, Bonuses & Blueprints Drop Locations
- BSAV Samples: Where To Use These Samples In The Division 2