Neha Kakkar’s Inspirational Story: From a Samosa seller’s daughter to India’s top singer
Neha Kakkar's journey from an Indian Idol contestant to an Indian Idol judge.
Popular Bollywood singer and Indian Idol judge Neha Kakkar was in news recently for her rumoured wedding to Aditya Narayan. Yes, the singer who is currently in the judging panel of the popular singing reality show, Indian Idol 11, has always managed not only to grab the attention of the audience but also mesmerized them with her voice. Neha Kakkar Sings Her First Marathi Song
But not many know that this gorgeous lady has earned her place in Bollywood all through her grit and determination. Neha Kakkar did it all without any Godfather backing her. This girl was not born with a silver spoon but was an ordinary girl with a simple family. Neha Kakkar’s Controversial Moments
In this article, we will talk about Neha Kakkar’s life story. Yes, her story will surely inspire millions of people who want to be like her. Without any further adieu, let’s take a look.
Neha Kakkar’s Life Story: Some facts of Dilbar Songtress that will leave you stunned for sure
1. Neha Kakkar comes from a simple middle-class family. The singer was born in Uttarakhand but later shifted to Delhi.
2. To take care of the family, her father used to sell samosa to earn a living.
3. Neha and her sister Sonu Kakkar along with brother Tony Kakkar used to sing bhajans at jagaratas and earned 50 Rs. Later Neha shifted to Mumbai with her brother Tony.
4. At the age of 16, Neha Kakkar was a contestant at Indian Idol. She later judged Indian Idol season 10 and 11.
5. In 2008 she composed an album ‘Neha The Rock Star’ that was composed by Meet Bros.
6. She marked her debut in Bollywood with popular song Dhating Naach for Shahid Kapoor starrer ‘Phata Poster Nikhla Hero’.
7. Neha became famous for her song Sunny Sunny which was a superhit. She also made another chartbuster London Thumakda.
This is how the daughter of the samosa seller went on to be an India’s most popular singer.